Marcali side wall insulation
We insulated a side wall in Marcali! We applied a 6 cm thick insulating layer on a total of 200 m2!
Marcali dispersed purfoam insulation
Facade insulation effectively! Heat and water insulation in one step, the result is stronger, denser wall surfaces than with usual facade insulation. It can also be used on plastered or unplastered facade walls, it adheres strongly to most construction materials (noble plaster, brick, ytong, plate/panel, steel, wood). As with all exterior work, we must protect the foam from the sun with a UV protective layer. If you cover the wall later, plaster it, or build a front wall, this is of course not necessary. It's more You can read about UV protection here.
The homogeneous side wall insulation we apply is completely free of gaps and joints, there is no air movement, no heat loss. It is particularly effective in the case of specially shaped wall planes, for insulating curved shapes. In all cases, the exterior walls are made with closed-cell foam. If you would like to read more about the closed-cell material, click here!
Due to the spray technology, the foam insulation is not completely flat, the edges are not straight. If you want completely flat walls and do not plan to cover the insulation with a front wall, straightening the edges and smoothing the planes will mean extra material and work for the masons! You can simply cover the insulation of the inner side walls with plasterboard.
The advantages of using Marcali sprayed foam insulation on the side wall:
- Excellent thermal insulation: Marcali sprayed foam effectively reduces heat loss on the side walls of the building, improving internal thermal comfort.
- Air permeability: It has excellent air sealing properties, minimizing the entry of cold air and moisture into the building.
- Energy efficiency: Effective thermal insulation reduces energy consumption and reduces heating and cooling costs.
- Water resistance: The spray foam is water resistant, thus preventing possible moisture and mold formation.
- Durability: Due to its long life, it requires little maintenance and is resistant to the elements.
- Quick installation: Spray foam is easy and quick to apply, minimizing construction time.
- Sound insulation: It has significant sound insulation capabilities, reducing the penetration of external noise.
The application of Marcali spray foam on side walls is an effective way to insulate buildings and make them energy efficient, as well as to increase durability and comfort.