Insulation of corrugated roofs
Dispersed purfoam is the best solution for corrugated board insulation. Thermal and waterproofing in one - without dismantling and complicated fixing.
Closed cell foam
Corrugated slate insulation - why with foam?
In our country, the insulation of many corrugated slate roofs has not been solved. Waterproofing a corrugated slate roof and renovating outdated roof structures would often cost more than building a new roof. The majority of slate roofs get wet, and their insulation can only be done economically with purfoam.
- Excellent, air-tight thermal insulation - no more thermal bridges, condensation problems, mold
- Gap-free surface – no more soaking
- It's not hot in the summer - workers' sense of comfort is higher
- You save in winter - heating costs go down
- Flexible – does not crack due to expansion movements
- Strong - statically strengthens the roof
- Easy, the roof is minimally loaded
- safe - Material classified as fire protection B2, does not fuel fire.
- quick - we insulate up to 1,000 m2 in one day
- Clean - no waste or shipping costs.
Faults in corrugated slate
- If the corrugated slate is broken, the building will get wet.
- Waterproofing with other technology is very difficult and expensive to solve
- Demolition and removal of an aged roof is a huge expense. Corrugated slate is dangerous waste!
- Its thermal insulation is difficult. Cotton insulation fixed from the inside slips off, collapses, becomes moldy when exposed to water or moisture, and moreover, they have gaps - they are not airtight.
- Environmental influences, even hail, can cause serious damage to the roof structure.
How to insulate slate
If you are lucky, we can insulate the corrugated board structures from the inside, so you do not have to pay for the UV protective layer. The building must be evacuated before the corrugated slate roof is insulated, and the machines and products left inside must be covered.
If we cannot insulate from the inside, we will strengthen the roof with pallets so that we can work on it safely. For external work, a UV protective layer must be applied!
Wave slate waterproofing - why with us?
We work continuously with the largest capacity, 10 trucks and 25 specialists, all over the country. We come to work with the most modern, new tools.
We work with qualified, premium quality raw materials. We buy big quantities from our suppliers, so we can work on lower prices than our competitors.
You can take the guarantee for our work seriously: we have been insulating for more than 12 years.
We don't know anything impossible. Unique, problematic projects are also realized with us. Insulation is the heart of our experienced team.
If you are interested, we will assess your property free of charge.
Request an offer!
Debreceni út 24.
We work all over the country! Send a description of the building you want to insulate, as well as the dimensions of the surface and the planned thickness of the insulation. We will not wait long, we will send you our initial offer for insulation within one working day. If you find our prices acceptable, we will assess the building free of charge upon your request.