Our company specializes in the retrofitting of agricultural buildings. Modernization of old sheds, stables and grain storages made of flat, corrugated or trapezoidal sheet.
Insulation of agricultural buildings
- No matter what animal you keep, thermal insulation is one of the most important aspects to achieve good results and yields. If the animals do not feel well, the yields will be lower, even if they get more feed. An even, stable climate is especially important for developing animals. Due to lower cooling and heating costs, you can save huge amounts of money.
- SPF guarantees protection against rainwater even at a minimum thickness of 3 cm. You get heat and water insulation in one step! All this with a 10-year warranty.
- The closed-cell foam forms a strong, rigid layer and also statically strengthens the building.
- The material can be cleaned with a hygienic, high-pressure washer.
- With good insulation vapor precipitations are also resolved. Polyurethane foam is also used in areas where thermal insulation is not absolutely necessary. The problem is that animals produce large amounts of steam. The various roof coverings can only absorb this moisture to a limited extent, and it quickly starts to "rain" in the barn, even if the sun is shining outside. This condensing steam and dripping moisture can become the cause of diseases. Thanks to the polyurethane insulation, the moisture rising towards the colder roof can no longer condense, and therefore the condensate does not drip back.
Read on more about closed-cell foam HERE!
- Another big advantage of foam barn insulation is that we do not have to disassemble your roof. We spare you the price of the hard work together with the transportation costs of the waste, since the closed-cell polyurethane foam can be blown onto -almost- any material.
- When insulating agricultural buildings, the time factor is usually important. Foam insulation is extremely fast: with a single team, we can insulate 500 m2 per day, so the building will not be out of production for a long time.
- With ventilated sheds, it is important that the air follows a predetermined route. In the case of poorly insulated buildings, we often find that foreign air gets in at the seams, and the planned air flows cannot keep their path. The seamless polyurethane layer offers a solution for this!
One of the most important conditions for the competitiveness of livestock farming is economy. Chickens are extremely sensitive to temperature, humidity, and ventilation, and appropriate thermal insulation is extremely important for their development. The washable insulating layer is the best solution for modernizing your stables!
Water vapor destroys the structure of the building, and excessive temperature fluctuations have an adverse effect on the development of animals. It is extremely important to control the air quality and temperature and to maintain a high humidity level. We offer effective, quickly implementable solutions for this.
The majority of domestic cattle barns are old buildings, most of them do not have roof insulation or provided with a suitable ventilation system. Due to poor thermal insulation, not only the operating costs are drastic, but the yields are also lower. We offer the best solutions to upgrade your agricultural buildings! Send us an email!
Grain storage insulation
In the case silos, and warehouses, the primary goal is to preserve the condition of the product stored in them. Adequate heat and water insulation and the elimination of condensation are essential for the storage of crops. External insulation of the roof and base of old silos, moisture and waterproofing of flat reservoirs, thermal insulation of fruit and potato storages can be solved quickly and efficiently with the help of our foam technology.
Why with us?
We work continuously with the largest capacity, 10 trucks and 25 specialists, all over the country. We come to work with the most modern, new tools.
We work with qualified, premium quality raw materials. We buy big quantities from our suppliers, so we can work on lower prices than our competitors.
You can take the guarantee for our work seriously: we have been insulating for more than 12 years.
We don't know anything impossible. Unique, problematic projects are also realized with us. Insulation is the heart of our experienced team.
If you are interested, we will assess your property free of charge.
Request an offer!
Debreceni út 24.
Send a description of the building you want to insulate, as well as the dimensions of the surface and the planned thickness of the insulation. We won't wait long, we will send you our initial offer for insulation within one working day without delay. If you find our prices acceptable, we will assess the building free of charge upon your request.