Trapezoidal plate insulation
Closed cell foam
Trapezoidal sheet is a common construction material, but it has its drawbacks. Most domestic lightweight buildings made of trapezoidal sheets are not insulated and/or get wet. Large temperature differences are encountered on the walls of uninsulated buildings (in winter, the warm indoor air comes into contact with the cold surface), condensation appears. Dripping steam is not only annoying, but can also cause damage to the building or in the crops and machines stored in it. The solution is foam:
Provides excellent thermal insulation. Heating and cooling costs can be significantly reduced with it, and the comfort of the building occupants will improve, as temperature fluctuations will disappear.
Due to the dilation, the foam sprinkled on the trapezoidal plate stops the water.
Since there are no big temperature differences on the insulated surfaces, the condensation problem will not return either.
The hard material strengthens the structure of the building made of trapezoidal sheet, the elements will not move, no gaps will form, the roof will be walkable.
- Many domestic trapezoidal sheet metal buildings do not have insulation. Whether it is an industrial, commercial or agricultural building, nowadays thermal insulation is a particularly important aspect. Closed-cell foam is the best thermal insulation available today! The airtight insulation ensures an optimal temperature.
- We can eliminate the soaking at the gaps between the trapezoidal plate and around the plate fixing screws. Scattered purfoam can properly cover even the smallest gaps. We provide a 10-year full warranty against waterlogging for the buildings we insulate. The damage caused by immersion will be eliminated!
- High temperatures are not encountered on insulated surfaces, so condensation problems are eliminated. With the insulation we exclude weak points, so - without thermal bridges - we can prevent condensation.
The purhab is followed by the building expansion movements, you don't have to worry about cracks appearing on the insulation. If we insulate from the outside and the sun does not reach the trapezoidal plate, the thermal expansion of the building can be eliminated from the start.
- We insulate up to 1000 m2 per day! Fast implementation is a big advantage where the time factor is important.
- Insulating the foam foam does not involve a lot of upheaval. In addition, there is no waste after work, and no delivery costs.
- The insulation is vapor and mold resistant. It is easy to handle and can even be cleaned with a high-pressure washer.
Safe! Closed-cell foam excellent, B2 fire protection rating - does not fuel fire.
What is a table setting?
Sendics panel vs. scattering insulation
Building with sandwich panels is a common solution these days. The insulating material is the same, but you buy it between two steel plates. If you already have an uninsulated trapezoidal sheet surface, it is cheaper and more practical to choose subsequent, spray-on insulation (that is, us), since the price, delivery, and installation of the sandwich panel would be several times that of spray-on insulation.
In the case of new buildings, sandwich panels often win because of aesthetics. In terms of costs, the spray technology is also more economical in this case, since the customer can save a layer of corrugated board (with today's steel prices, this is a huge amount for a hall). Do not forget that sandwich panel buildings are not continuous. Defects will appear over time due to dilatation, water may enter the building during joints and screw fixing, and the insulation will not be airtight due to the movement of the plates.
Why with us?
We work continuously with the largest capacity, 10 trucks and 25 specialists, all over the country. We come to work with the most modern, new tools.
We work with qualified, premium quality raw materials. We buy big quantities from our suppliers, so we can work on lower prices than our competitors.
You can take the guarantee for our work seriously: we have been insulating for more than 12 years.
We don't know anything impossible. Unique, problematic projects are also realized with us. Insulation is the heart of our experienced team.
If you are interested, we will assess your property free of charge.
Request an offer!
Debreceni út 24.
Send a description of the building you want to insulate, as well as the dimensions of the surface and the planned thickness of the insulation. We won't wait long, we will send you our initial offer for insulation within one working day without delay. If you find our prices acceptable, we will assess the building free of charge upon your request.